Followers and fans will share their thoughts by commenting on a story, feature, tweet, or post. Encourage lively, thoughtful and civil conversations that stay within the following guidelines:
- Comments should be clean and constructive.
- Accept the good and the bad, but not the ugly. Swearing, discriminatory or derogatory language should be deleted.
- Negative comments should be addressed in a positive and honest manner. Avoid direct arguments with a fan or follower.
- Delete solicitors’ comments on official TCU social networking sites.
- Monitor sites throughout the day and over the weekend to remove unwanted comments and quickly answer questions.
- Post expected guidelines for conversation on social media sites https://www.facebook.com/TCUTexasChristianUniversity/info.
- For more help responding to comments, contact your Office of Strategic Communications account executive at x7810. Neeley School faculty and staff should contact x6034.