Welcome to the TCU PBX/Switchboard
When you call TCU during regular business hours, you will be greeted by one of our friendly operators. The PBX Operators at TCU facilitate communications by operating the telecommunications system for the University. They serve as first point of contact for TCU, providing helpful customer service to support TCU's branding efforts.
Our operators will connect you to the staff/faculty member or department you need and are happy to provide you with the direct number, when available. TCU's operators are the first level of support for customers of the university. They are knowledgeable about our beautiful campus and upcoming events and are happy to answer your questions.
Operators receive an average of 1,500 calls each month, and their goal is to connect you to your desired destination with the fewest connections along the way.
Thank you for calling TCU. How may we direct your call?
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Helping internal and external individuals and organizations who have business with the University by transferring phone calls
- Placing long distance and conference calls
- Providing general information to telecommunications system users by answering questions and instructing requestor with operational information
- Responding to billing questions from student
- Resolving telecommunications problems by monitoring equipment
- Responding to emergency phone calls
TCU Box 297100
Fort Worth, TX 76129