TCU Logo/Marks Requests Form
From time to time, businesses/organizations/individuals request to use the TCU identity (logo, name or images on products or at events). In order for groups to obtain written permission, the process below must be followed.
- Groups should submit the form below that outlines the details of the request.
- The request will be reviewed by the Director of Communications and/or the Vice Chancellor for Marketing & Communication. The request will either be approved or shared with other key people on campus for approval depending on the nature of the request.
- A final copy of approved forms will be retained in the Director of Communications' office.
TCU will not allow:
- Use of the identity with the names of businesses, organizations or groups not affiliated with TCU.
- Long-term use of the identity (limited to no more than 1 year – excluding licensing or sponsorships).
- Use of the identity to promote products unless a licensed agreement exists. (TCU reserves the right to deny licensed use of its identity on any product).
Please fill out the form below for non-institutional use on non-commercial product
**All fields are required